POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Backdrop resolution? Server Time: 17 Dec 2018 01:24:52 GMT
  Backdrop resolution? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Backdrop resolution?
Date: 10 Dec 2017 23:41:09
Message: <5a2dc615$1@news.povray.org>
I notice that the backdrop resolution is rather lower than the images
I'm trying to use, even 1024x1024 gets downgraded.  OpenGL settings
doesn't seem to fix this, is there a graceful workaround?  Making a
UV-mapped cube to display in textured mode doesn't seem to be working at
all.

--
Tim Cook

Post a reply to this message