POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : UDO format? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:30:44 EDT (-0400)
  UDO format? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: UDO format?
Date: 10 May 2014 18:38:21
Message: <536eaa5d$1@news.povray.org>
Query re. UDO, having been poking around in my exported meshes to make
them more consistent with internal naming scheme and such...

Is it possible to make sub-groups within a UDO of mesh groups?  What
would the syntax for this in the UDO file be?

Any assistance would be appreciated!

--
T. Cook
http://empyrean.sjcook.com