POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Plugin InsertCode Server Time
19 Mar 2024 06:45:43 EDT (-0400)
  Moray Plugin InsertCode (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Luis
Subject: Moray Plugin InsertCode
Date: 8 Nov 2009 15:13:19
Message: <4af7265f@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I have received, today, this mail :

"Hi!

I would like to ask You to help in solution of a problem with the latest
Moray3d software and Your InsertCodeMFC.dll plugin. The Plugin doesn't
work, I go to Create/ PluginObjects/ InsertCode and Insert Code, then
copy and paste the .pov source code, and OK, but nothing happens.

Please solve the problem soon, and write me.

Thanks

David"

Well ....
Perhaps the translator used by David was very bad ... (surely better
than my english - lol) but, i would say that :

- InsertCode is used to insert Povray SDL on Moray export, and NOT to
import Povray SDL on Moray Scene.

- Since i don't have anymore PC with Windows OS, i can't use Moray, i
can't maintain and develop old an new plugins, unfortunately.

Luis
French Povray Community - http://www.lightning-generator.org
My Moray Plugins -
http://www.lightning-generator.org/Moray-plugins-Module.html

PS : i have a dream : Moray on Linux :) :) :) :) :) ........ some day

Post a reply to this message