POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Question about translational sweeps Server Time
19 Apr 2024 14:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  Question about translational sweeps (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Marc
Subject: Question about translational sweeps
Date: 7 Aug 2006 04:36:46
Message: <44d6fb9e$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all

Moray have this object "translational sweep" that can be exported as prism
regarding some conditions (linear, cubic or quadratic interpolation type, no
bevelling...)
But in POVRay, you can make holes or even  nested prism by using more than
one spline...
"The prism object allows you to use any number of sub-prisms inside one
prism statement (they are of the same spline and sweep type). Wherever an
even number of sub-prisms overlaps a hole appears. " says the documentation
(2.4.1.8 Prism)
Is there any simple way to perform that simple feature in Moray?
Am I missing something obvious as I did several times before? :-)

Marc

Post a reply to this message