POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Difficulty starting Moray Server Time
24 Apr 2024 04:18:58 EDT (-0400)
  Difficulty starting Moray (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Difficulty starting Moray
Date: 8 Aug 2006 03:30:23
Message: <44d83d8f@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> schreef in bericht

> !!! Lutz!!!

Yep! Lutz!!

> The road to Hell is paved with assumptions, or something like that.
>
> It is a b*gg*r when software you rely on stops working :-(

Absolutely.
Well, first of all, I'll contact Lutz to be sure.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 10 Aug 2006 03:26:23
Message: <44dadf9f@news.povray.org>
Well, folks!
Upgrading the graphic drivers did the job!
I didn't like to do it. I hate those kind of things....

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Question: What kind of graphics adapter do you have?

Arne Kleinophorst

Thomas de Groot schrieb:
> Well, folks!
> Upgrading the graphic drivers did the job!
> I didn't like to do it. I hate those kind of things....
>
> Thomas

Post a reply to this message