POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Just curiosity..... Server Time: 20 Jun 2019 19:16:40 GMT
  Just curiosity..... (Message 1 to 7 of 7)  
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Just curiosity.....
Date: 18 Jan 2006 08:21:47
Message: <43cdfa9b@news.povray.org>
I was wondering what the state of development of Moray is at the moment.
Is it in parallel with POV-Ray 3.7? What can we expect in the (near?)
future?

Thomas


Post a reply to this message

From: Arne Kleinophorst
Subject: Re: Just curiosity.....
Date: 18 Jan 2006 09:26:46
Message: <43ce09d6@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot schrieb:
> I was wondering what the state of development of Moray is at the moment.
> Is it in parallel with POV-Ray 3.7? What can we expect in the (near?)
> future?
> 
> Thomas
> 
> 
AFAIK Lutz is quite busy with RL /other projects. There is a beta 
looming around with some minor enhancements for over a year now, but no 
real update in a near future in sight.

That doesn't mean that Lutz couldn't come with a possible surprise :)

.oO(Still waiting for the InProgramm-Winamp-Support ;-) )

Greets
Arne


Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Just curiosity.....
Date: 18 Jan 2006 14:15:33
Message: <43ce4d85@news.povray.org>
"Arne Kleinophorst" <kle### [at] spamdebitelnet> schreef in bericht
news:43ce09d6@news.povray.org...
> >
> AFAIK Lutz is quite busy with RL /other projects. There is a beta
> looming around with some minor enhancements for over a year now, but no
> real update in a near future in sight.
>
> That doesn't mean that Lutz couldn't come with a possible surprise :)
>
> .oO(Still waiting for the InProgramm-Winamp-Support ;-) )
>

Thanks, Arne! That answers my curiosity fairly well!
I love surprises, so... Lutz, if you are tuned in.......... :-)

Thomas


Post a reply to this message

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: Re: Just curiosity.....
Date: 24 Jan 2006 04:42:19
Message: <pvbbt1dl3bbbbbkkn828ooh6go9hmtc0fs@4ax.com>
Hi Thomas de Groot, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I was wondering what the state of development of Moray is at the moment.
> Is it in parallel with POV-Ray 3.7? What can we expect in the (near?)
> future?
At the moment Moray development is pretty much halted, since my free
time has evaporated between a new job and a baby..... I do hope to
make some enhancements and to release the version that Arne mentioned.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray


Post a reply to this message

From: Txemi Jendrix
Subject: Re: Just curiosity.....
Date: 24 Jan 2006 14:32:43
Message: <43d63a8b@news.povray.org>
Lutz Kretzschmar wrote:

> At the moment Moray development is pretty much halted, since my free
> time has evaporated between a new job and a baby..... I do hope to
> make some enhancements and to release the version that Arne mentioned.

And we'll wait for it. Congratulations for the baby.
Bye
 
-- 
Txemi Jendrix.
Povray and CG: www.txemijendrix.com
Music: www.losmiercoles.net


Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Just curiosity.....
Date: 26 Jan 2006 07:48:49
Message: <43d87ee1@news.povray.org>
We are a patient lot, Lutz.
Good luck!!

Thomas


Post a reply to this message

From: druiderek
Subject: Re: Just curiosity.....
Date: 3 Mar 2006 12:55:01
Message: <web.44083c0441fe50bb32d65bf80@news.povray.org>
Lutz Kretzschmar <lut### [at] stmuccom>
Hi Lutz
Congratulations on the new family member and the job.
Glad to hear Moray is still alive and well.
I must admit I need to register my 3.5 version, or upgrade I mean.
What is the Paypal routine?
Best regards.

Derek

> Hi Thomas de Groot, you recently wrote in moray.win:
>
> > I was wondering what the state of development of Moray is at the moment.
> > Is it in parallel with POV-Ray 3.7? What can we expect in the (near?)
> > future?
> At the moment Moray development is pretty much halted, since my free
> time has evaporated between a new job and a baby..... I do hope to
> make some enhancements and to release the version that Arne mentioned.
>
> - Lutz
>   email : lut### [at] stmuccom
>   Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray


Post a reply to this message

Copyright 2003-2008 Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.