POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : YAFR Server Time
2 May 2024 01:45:20 EDT (-0400)
  YAFR (Message 11 to 20 of 20)
From: Stephen McAvoy
Subject: Re: YAFR
Date: 29 Jun 2005 03:16:27
Message: <dli4c11ha6bhfr3pj8j6hlpd19ssp3f15c@4ax.com>
On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 23:54:05 -0700, Lutz Kretzschmar <lut### [at] stmuccom>
wrote:

>Wow, that was quick :-) it's a boy, his name is Maximilian (Max,
>unless he's in trouble :-) )
>
>And no, Ray wasn't considered :-)

Speed's my middle name :-)
I take it Murray wasn't considered either :-)

Regards
        Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Arne Kleinophorst
Date: 29 Jun 2005 04:41:50
Message: <42c25ece$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen McAvoy schrieb:
> On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 23:54:05 -0700, Lutz Kretzschmar <lut### [at] stmuccom>
> wrote:
>

>>Wow, that was quick :-) it's a boy, his name is Maximilian (Max,
>>unless he's in trouble :-) )
>>
>>And no, Ray wasn't considered :-)
>

> Speed's my middle name :-)
> I take it Murray wasn't considered either :-)
>

> Regards
>         Stephen

LOL.

Lutz, all the best wishes for you and your enlarged Family.

Greets
Arne

Post a reply to this message