POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Mesh problem Server Time
19 Apr 2024 10:45:36 EDT (-0400)
  Mesh problem (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Remy Closset
Subject: Mesh problem
Date: 24 Feb 2005 08:02:01
Message: <421dd049@news.povray.org>
Hi folks

I have some problems with the mesh of the hand I am modeling now. The
texture is not uniform on all the mesh. The triangles selected on the print
screen have problems. I join the mdl file. Can somebody help me?

Thanks

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Main.jpg' (282 KB) Download 'Main.mdl.dat' (107 KB)

Preview of image 'Main.jpg'
Main.jpg

If you go down to the bottom of the mesh edit menu, there's "Create New
Mapping". I clicked on XZ and then hit "Generate" and *voila* it rendered
the texture uniformly all over.
BTW, nice work on the hand. :^}>
Steve Shelby

"Remy Closset" <rem### [at] tiscalifr> wrote in message
> Hi folks
>
> I have some problems with the mesh of the hand I am modeling now. The
> texture is not uniform on all the mesh. The triangles selected on the
> print screen have problems. I join the mdl file. Can somebody help me?
>
> Thanks

Post a reply to this message

Did your select all the mesh before doing this new mapping, or only the
wrong triangles?

friendly

421e7587@news.povray.org...
> Hi Remy,
> If you go down to the bottom of the mesh edit menu, there's "Create New
> Mapping". I clicked on XZ and then hit "Generate" and *voila* it rendered
> the texture uniformly all over.
> BTW, nice work on the hand. :^}>
> Steve Shelby
>
> "Remy Closset" <rem### [at] tiscalifr> wrote in message
>> Hi folks
>>
>> I have some problems with the mesh of the hand I am modeling now. The
>> texture is not uniform on all the mesh. The triangles selected on the
>> print screen have problems. I join the mdl file. Can somebody help me?
>>
>> Thanks

Post a reply to this message

> Hi Steve
>
> Did your select all the mesh before doing this new mapping, or only the
> wrong triangles?
>
> friendly

Post a reply to this message

> "Remy Closset" <rem### [at] tiscalifr> wrote in message
>> Hi Steve
>>
>> Did your select all the mesh before doing this new mapping, or only the
>> wrong triangles?
>>
>> friendly

Post a reply to this message