POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : animation rendering stops after first frame Server Time
19 Apr 2024 07:22:32 EDT (-0400)
  animation rendering stops after first frame (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: jens
Subject: animation rendering stops after first frame
Date: 25 Sep 2004 16:10:01
Message: <web.4155cffc1d66f858f1bb1c350@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I have strange problems with the animation plugin.
When I render the animation with POV, then only the first frame is rendered
and then POV is going idle. In the animation option menu I can see the job
still being active, but in reality it is not rendering (no CPU usage).

When I choose other renderers in Moray for the animation, like wireframe or
raytracing, then all frames are generated and an .avi file is generated.
The same settings with the renderer "POV" just render the first frame.

Is there something, that I am missing (e.g. some settings inside POV that
prevent further rendering), or is it a bug?

I use Moray 3.5 build 9330 and POV 3.6 under WinXP SP1.

Post a reply to this message