POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : POV 3.6.1 Server Time
3 May 2024 02:07:58 EDT (-0400)
  POV 3.6.1 (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Timothy Cook
Subject: POV 3.6.1
Date: 27 Aug 2004 23:56:48
Message: <41300280@news.povray.org>
POV 3.6.1 goes into la-la land when I attempt to render a
scene a second time via Moray, at least once bringing the
rest of my system to its knees (no small feat with winXP).
For now I'll go back to 3.5...

--
Tim Cook
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-empyrean

Post a reply to this message

I have the same problem, and I have done the same turn back to povray 3.5

> POV 3.6.1 goes into la-la land when I attempt to render a
> scene a second time via Moray, at least once bringing the
> rest of my system to its knees (no small feat with winXP).
> For now I'll go back to 3.5...
>
> --
> Tim Cook
> http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-empyrean

Post a reply to this message

> I have the same problem, and I have done the same turn back to povray 3.5
>
> r�y
> "Timothy Cook" <z99### [at] bellsouthnet> a �rit dans le message de
>> POV 3.6.1 goes into la-la land when I attempt to render a
>> scene a second time via Moray, at least once bringing the
>> rest of my system to its knees (no small feat with winXP).
>> For now I'll go back to 3.5...

Lala land? Mine works just fine on 98...

What I have noticed though is that I need to select any other tab than the
one containing the exported file (in the Pov editor) before Moray 3.5 will
export...

--
Stefan Viljoen
Software Support Technician

Post a reply to this message

Its working fine for me, with XP and 3.6.1.

Greets
Arne

Stefan Viljoen <rylan@ schrieb:
> Remy Closset wrote:
>

>>I have the same problem, and I have done the same turn back to povray 3.5
>>
>>r�y
>>"Timothy Cook" <z99### [at] bellsouthnet> a �rit dans le message de
>>
>>>POV 3.6.1 goes into la-la land when I attempt to render a
>>>scene a second time via Moray, at least once bringing the
>>>rest of my system to its knees (no small feat with winXP).
>>>For now I'll go back to 3.5...
>>>

> Lala land? Mine works just fine on 98...
>
> What I have noticed though is that I need to select any other tab than the
> one containing the exported file (in the Pov editor) before Moray 3.5 will
> export...

Post a reply to this message