POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Elsa's Griraffe Server Time
3 May 2024 00:30:05 EDT (-0400)
  Elsa's Griraffe (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Remy Closset
Subject: Elsa's Griraffe
Date: 3 Jul 2004 04:47:37
Message: <40e672a9@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

Here is the new drawing of Elsa. She made a Giraffe.
Sure grand father helped for textures, but the rest was made obly by Elsa.
She is still 6 years old.
The scene have been modelled only with MORAY.

You can see the drawing here

http://remy.closset.chez.tiscali.fr/elsa_girafe.png

alias "bon-papa"

Post a reply to this message

"Remy Closset" <NOS### [at] tiscalifr> schreef in bericht
> Hi all,
>
> Here is the new drawing of Elsa. She made a Giraffe.
> Sure grand father helped for textures, but the rest was made obly by Elsa.
> She is still 6 years old.
> The scene have been modelled only with MORAY.
>

> alias "bon-papa"

............<open-mouthed gasp>
I am impressed! What? I have been knocked over!!
This is very good!!

Thomas

Post a reply to this message