POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Bug in rendering with POV-Ray 3.6? Server Time
3 May 2024 03:49:56 EDT (-0400)
  Bug in rendering with POV-Ray 3.6? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Bug in rendering with POV-Ray 3.6?
Date: 23 Jun 2004 09:10:30
Message: <40d98146@news.povray.org>
Maybe a bug?
when cancelling a render using POV-Ray 3.6:
- rendering does not stop
- a message in Moray says that "Povray did not stop rendering. etc"
- the Povray message window however says: "rendering stopped by GUI
extension"
- after completing the total render, message window says "Render cancelled
by user"

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

I have the same problem. To stop rendering, I have to go directly in povray.

> Maybe a bug?
> when cancelling a render using POV-Ray 3.6:
> - rendering does not stop
> - a message in Moray says that "Povray did not stop rendering. etc"
> - the Povray message window however says: "rendering stopped by GUI
> extension"
> - after completing the total render, message window says "Render cancelled
> by user"
>
> Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> I have the same problem. To stop rendering, I have to go directly in
povray.

> > Maybe a bug?
> > when cancelling a render using POV-Ray 3.6:
> > - rendering does not stop
> > - a message in Moray says that "Povray did not stop rendering. etc"
> > - the Povray message window however says: "rendering stopped by GUI
> > extension"
> > - after completing the total render, message window says "Render
cancelled
> > by user"
> >
> > Thomas

Post a reply to this message