POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Question / Feature Request Server Time
3 May 2024 04:13:53 EDT (-0400)
  Question / Feature Request (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Arne Kleinophorst
Subject: Question / Feature Request
Date: 27 May 2004 04:53:42
Message: <40b5ac96$1@news.povray.org>
Hi folks,

i work a lot with nested csg's. Is there a quick way (shortcut key) when
  working within a csg or quickselecting a csg-part (with the mouse) to
select the top-most csg?

greets
Arne

If not, this is a feature request :)

Post a reply to this message

From: Remy Closset
Subject: Re: Question / Feature Request
Date: 27 May 2004 07:54:45
Message: <40b5d705$1@news.povray.org>
I don't know, but I support that feature request

de news:40b5ac96$1@news.povray.org...

Hi Arne Kleinophorst, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> i work a lot with nested csg's. Is there a quick way (shortcut key) when
>   working within a csg or quickselecting a csg-part (with the mouse) to
> select the top-most csg?
Nope, but Alt-P gets you up one level.... you could just to Alt-P
until you're at the top....

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray