POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Mesh-editor limitations Server Time
3 May 2024 08:35:50 EDT (-0400)
  Mesh-editor limitations (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Sam H
Subject: Mesh-editor limitations
Date: 28 Apr 2004 08:04:34
Message: <408f9dd2@news.povray.org>
Hi,

The Moray documentation says that the new mesh-editing features are designed
for low-poly models, not complex ones.

What sort of technical limitations are there, in terms of Moray's capacity
to handle polygon meshes?  Are there x number of polygons which make Moray
bug out?

Regards,
Sam.

Post a reply to this message