POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : to Lutz: simple (hope so!) feature request Server Time
3 May 2024 01:29:10 EDT (-0400)
  to Lutz: simple (hope so!) feature request (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Marc Jacquier
Subject: to Lutz: simple (hope so!) feature request
Date: 17 Apr 2004 03:33:28
Message: <4080ddc8@news.povray.org>
Hi Master Lutz :)
I have been thinking for a while of  a layer option which should mark all
objects in that layer as "no export" when the layer is not displayed
and one other feature: a "Solo display" option which should  display ONLY
the selected object
and "Solo export" option which should  export ONLY the selected object

Anybody supporting that?

Cheers
Marc

Post a reply to this message