POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Rhino exported UDO to Moray Mesh? Server Time
17 May 2024 23:14:01 EDT (-0400)
  Rhino exported UDO to Moray Mesh? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Sean Johnson
Subject: Rhino exported UDO to Moray Mesh?
Date: 21 Feb 2004 12:37:43
Message: <40379767$1@news.povray.org>
I have a nurbs model made in Rhino3d that's been imported into Moray as a
UDO, but I am not able to convert it to a Moray mesh to add UV mapping. In
another case, I found a mesh off the net and converted it to a UDO using
rhino, and I am able to convert it to a mesh. What determines if a UDO can
be converted to mesh?

-Sean

Post a reply to this message