POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : New PlugIn Server Time
17 May 2024 21:13:49 EDT (-0400)
  New PlugIn (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Keith Hull
Subject: New PlugIn
Date: 17 Feb 2004 16:24:54
Message: <403286a6@news.povray.org>
Hi All,

I've uploaded a new PlugIn to my site, Tom Aust's Tree include PlugIn. It's
in early beta so don't have anything else running and don't edit anything
that you may want incase it crashes!

Let me know if you find any problems.

Best Regards,

Keith

Post a reply to this message

From: Steve Shelby
Subject: Re: New PlugIn
Date: 18 Feb 2004 12:07:59
Message: <40339bef@news.povray.org>
Thank you. It looks like it should be very useful.
Steve Shelby

"Keith Hull" <me### [at] khull666fsnetcouk> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I've uploaded a new PlugIn to my site, Tom Aust's Tree include PlugIn.
It's
> in early beta so don't have anything else running and don't edit anything
> that you may want incase it crashes!
>
> Let me know if you find any problems.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Keith

Post a reply to this message

"Keith Hull" <me### [at] khull666fsnetcouk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi All,
>
> I've uploaded a new PlugIn to my site, Tom Aust's Tree include PlugIn.
It's
> in early beta so don't have anything else running and don't edit anything
> that you may want incase it crashes!
>
> Let me know if you find any problems.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Keith

Post a reply to this message

> I've uploaded a new PlugIn to my site, Tom Aust's Tree include PlugIn.
It's
> in early beta so don't have anything else running and don't edit anything
> that you may want incase it crashes!
>
> Let me know if you find any problems.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Keith