POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Forgotten Beta comment in version 3.5. Server Time
17 May 2024 23:04:13 EDT (-0400)
  Forgotten Beta comment in version 3.5. (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Bernd Michler
Subject: Forgotten Beta comment in version 3.5.
Date: 3 Feb 2004 09:24:02
Message: <401faf02$1@news.povray.org>
I use the Moray 3.5 build 9330 and created a sample project.

Ok. Now I looked in the generated pov file its inherited this text

/* // Scene Comment

This scene was created with Moray V3.4 Beta For Windows.

*/ // End Scene Comment

I think it is a forgetten Comment from the version 3.4 Beta.

Post a reply to this message