POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Spline Editor Server Time
17 May 2024 23:01:07 EDT (-0400)
  Spline Editor (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Bernd Michler
Subject: Spline Editor
Date: 2 Feb 2004 07:52:06
Message: <401e47f6@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I downloaded the Moray 3.5 and installed it fine.

Now I open it and create a "Trans" from the Spline Objects. click on Edit at
the tab register but why i cant see the Spline Editor?

I'm a beginner with the program.

Post a reply to this message

> I downloaded the Moray 3.5 and installed it fine.
>
> Now I open it and create a "Trans" from the Spline Objects. click on Edit
at
> the tab register but why i cant see the Spline Editor?
>
> I'm a beginner with the program.
You are looking at the spline Editor. If you want a more typical view of
your spine, try the following.
From the Spline Edit tab, select 'Local' from Coordinate System, un-select
'Wire' from Display and Export, place mouse over the 'top view' window and
press 'w' (shortcut for full screen).

Hopes this helps.

Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Bernd Michler
Date: 2 Feb 2004 08:46:59
Message: <401e54d3$1@news.povray.org>
Thx.

I found it and creates a first sample. ;-)