POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : installation problems Server Time
21 May 2024 14:48:07 EDT (-0400)
  installation problems (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Michael Yecchh
Subject: installation problems
Date: 11 Dec 2003 19:47:52
Message: <3fd91038@news.povray.org>
I have just installed Moray3.5 on my xp machine.  I created a simple toroid,
assigned it a material and hit the render button.  Povray3.1g starts but
does not render and I can't see that it received any file info from Moray
When I did the moray install I allowed it to set it own params.  It seems
pointed to the correct path for the Povray exe.
Can anyone make a suggestion.
Thanks,
Roger

Post a reply to this message

Moray 3.5 is dedicated to POVray 3.5 whitch is freely available here.
http://www.povray.org/download/
Some 3.5 features are not compatible with 3.1g (check error message in
povray message tab)
I suggest you to install POV 3.5

Marc

3fd91038@news.povray.org...
> I have just installed Moray3.5 on my xp machine.  I created a simple
toroid,
> assigned it a material and hit the render button.  Povray3.1g starts but
> does not render and I can't see that it received any file info from Moray
> When I did the moray install I allowed it to set it own params.  It seems
> pointed to the correct path for the Povray exe.
> Can anyone make a suggestion.
> Thanks,
> Roger

Post a reply to this message