POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Tribute Server Time
17 May 2024 21:56:28 EDT (-0400)
  Moray Tribute (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Steve Shelby
Subject: Moray Tribute
Date: 20 Nov 2003 08:03:16
Message: <3fbcbb94$1@news.povray.org>
To all of you participating in the Moray Tribute,
We need to get communicating about this. We need to establish where we will
communicate about it; either here in moray.win or yahoo. Moray.beta is not
the place, since older messages get removed by the news server and there are
no archives on the net. I think here would be the best place, and yahoo for
uploading scene files. What do you think?
Let's not let this project die.
Steve Shelby

Post a reply to this message