POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Tribute Server Time
1 Jun 2024 14:51:39 EDT (-0400)
  Moray Tribute (Message 6 to 15 of 15)
From: Stephen McAvoy
Subject: Re: Moray Tribute
Date: 21 Nov 2003 05:34:38
Message: <hhqrrvka2gv32c6q2btiiktiub41pgpg1v@4ax.com>
On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 22:35:16 +0100, Arne Kleinophorst <kle### [at] debitelnet>
wrote:

>How can i participate in the Yahoo group?

Arne, Get a Yahoo ID from
http://groups.yahoo.com
then go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/moray_tribute/
and join the group. I think that Stefan Persson" needs to OK it

Welcome

Regards
        Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Steve Shelby
Date: 21 Nov 2003 08:24:26
Message: <3fbe120a$1@news.povray.org>
"Marc Jacquier" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote in message
> What do we need now?

I had suggested earlier two different kinds of ornaments that each
participant could contribute. One was the medallion signature ornament, and
the other was an ornament representing each of our nations. It seemed that
everyone was in agreement on these. So far we have signature medallions from
Txemi Jendrix, Thomas DeGroot, and me. (Thomas needs to upload his .mdl to
yahoo.) As for the nation ornaments, so far it's just Thomas and me. Could
we get some more?
Steve Shelby

Post a reply to this message

> "Marc Jacquier" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote in message
> I had suggested earlier two different kinds of ornaments that each
> participant could contribute. One was the medallion signature ornament,
Uploaded  :)

> the other was an ornament representing each of our nations. It seemed that
> everyone was in agreement on these. So far we have signature medallions
from
> Txemi Jendrix, Thomas DeGroot, and me. (Thomas needs to upload his .mdl to
> yahoo.) As for the nation ornaments, so far it's just Thomas and me. Could
> we get some more?
Still searching what to do.
Mabe a Breton flag mapped ball but I'm looking for something else

Marc

Post a reply to this message