POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : PDF Moray Documentation for v 3.5 Server Time
1 Jun 2024 14:00:30 EDT (-0400)
  PDF Moray Documentation for v 3.5 (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Jim Kress
Subject: PDF Moray Documentation for v 3.5
Date: 14 Nov 2003 13:48:43
Message: <3fb5238b$1@news.povray.org>
Is there a PDF version of the documentation for Moray v3.5?

Thanks.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: Re: PDF Moray Documentation for v 3.5
Date: 14 Nov 2003 23:34:08
Message: <g5bbrv0r675mhimri0s0f8299lm91d6ljq@4ax.com>
Hi Jim Kress, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Is there a PDF version of the documentation for Moray v3.5?
No, not that I'm aware of.

- Lutz
- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Kress
Date: 15 Nov 2003 00:10:25
Message: <3fb5b541$1@news.povray.org>
Will there be?

Jim

"Lutz Kretzschmar" <lut### [at] stmuccom> wrote in message
> Hi Jim Kress, you recently wrote in moray.win:
>
> > Is there a PDF version of the documentation for Moray v3.5?
> No, not that I'm aware of.
>
> - Lutz
> - Lutz
>   email : lut### [at] stmuccom
>   Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 15 Nov 2003 19:53:38
Message: <0jidrvoomtrcsssbqtqp6ip7t4adqed6sp@4ax.com>
Hi Jim Kress, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Will there be?
Not from me. I have no idea how to convert a CHM (i.e. HTML) based
help system to PDF.....

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas Barnes
Date: 16 Nov 2003 21:22:22
Message: <3fb830de@news.povray.org>
I was able to print the entire document with adobe PDF writer. . just seems
like a lot of work to rebuild the bookmarks and links. Sometimes, I like to
read a manual on paper; I have to look at the console all day.

"Jim Kress" <pov### [at] kressworkscom> wrote in message
> Is there a PDF version of the documentation for Moray v3.5?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Kress
Date: 17 Nov 2003 15:24:05
Message: <3fb92e65$1@news.povray.org>
How did you get rid of all the ugly 'back' and 'next' arrow graphics or did
you just tolerate them?

Jim

"Thomas Barnes" <thomas_D0t-barnes-@t-barnestormer.com> wrote in message
> I was able to print the entire document with adobe PDF writer. . just
seems
> like a lot of work to rebuild the bookmarks and links. Sometimes, I like
> read a manual on paper; I have to look at the console all day.
>

> "Jim Kress" <pov### [at] kressworkscom> wrote in message
> > Is there a PDF version of the documentation for Moray v3.5?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas Barnes