POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : render to backdrop not working? Server Time
16 Jun 2024 01:44:48 EDT (-0400)
  render to backdrop not working? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Matthew Bennett
Subject: render to backdrop not working?
Date: 20 Oct 2003 18:13:21
Message: <3f945e01$1@news.povray.org>
Hi

Just downloaded Moray 3.5.  Unfortunately though I have "Always render
to backdrop of 3D view" and GUI extensions in povray enabled, the
rendered image does not appear on my 3D view.  The scene is still
correctly rendered and displayed in pov's own window however.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks!

Matt

Post a reply to this message