POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Registration question Server Time
1 Jun 2024 12:49:51 EDT (-0400)
  Registration question (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: -s0da-
Subject: Registration question
Date: 29 Sep 2003 16:33:16
Message: <3f78970c@news.povray.org>
Anyone know how to register?

The link on the Moray page and the register option in help
both tell me to check back later.

And I need a registration key very badly, as the message
askin' you to register stays up longer and longer each time,
and now, it's up for almost a minute!!!

Any help on getting a registration key would be extremely
appreciated.

thanks
ske### [at] msncom

Post a reply to this message