POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : My surrealism attempt Server Time
16 Jun 2024 03:46:24 EDT (-0400)
  My surrealism attempt (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Steve Shelby
Subject: My surrealism attempt
Date: 24 Jul 2003 14:00:11
Message: <3f201eab$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,
For the first time, I have made something to enter in IRTC. I posted the
image in povray.binaries.images. I would appreciate any comments,
criticisms, questions or suggestions.
Steve Shelby

Post a reply to this message

From: mcavoys
Subject: Re: My surrealism attempt
Date: 25 Jul 2003 04:44:23
Message: <3f20ed86.235703383@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:00:06 -0500, "Steve Shelby" <ssh### [at] rexnetnet> wrote:

>Hi,
>For the first time, I have made something to enter in IRTC. I posted the
>image in povray.binaries.images. I would appreciate any comments,
>criticisms, questions or suggestions.
>Steve Shelby

It looks like a croc, so how about modifying it so it has a promontory with
hillocks for a snout. Not to say it isn't surreal enough, just a thought.
Regards
        Stephen