POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Open Source Nendo-like modeller available Server Time
1 Jun 2024 12:03:40 EDT (-0400)
  Open Source Nendo-like modeller available (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Kman
Subject: Open Source Nendo-like modeller available
Date: 17 Jul 2003 16:40:36
Message: <3f1709c4@news.povray.org>
To All who might be interested:

I recently came upon an open source software modeller based on (or "inspired
by" as the website put it) the Nendo modeller. Called Wings 3D, its a very
quick, easy and fun little 3d app - and when combined with 3dwin can bring
the models into Moray for "further processing". Check it out here:
http://www.wings3d.com/.

-Kman

Post a reply to this message

> I recently came upon an open source software modeller based on (or
"inspired
> by" as the website put it) the Nendo modeller. Called Wings 3D, its a very
> quick, easy and fun little 3d app - and when combined with 3dwin can bring
> the models into Moray for "further processing". Check it out here:
> http://www.wings3d.com/.
>
> -Kman

Welcome to the club.

Txemi Jendrix