POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : DLL Problem Server Time
1 Jun 2024 13:37:21 EDT (-0400)
  DLL Problem (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: mcavoys
Subject: DLL Problem
Date: 7 Jul 2003 12:52:52
Message: <3f09a51c.30747462@news.povray.org>
I have been uninstalling, installing Moray V 3.3 and I have run into dll
problem. Moray says that i3dto3d.dll
Cannot be loaded. Make sure that any other DLL's the plugin requires are present
etc.
Also I get this message:
While attempting to load a plugin, an unknown interface has been found. This is
likely due to your using an older version of Moray than the plugin expects Etc.
for importStuff.dll and LensFlareMFC.dll

I downloaded Moray Ver 3.3 and the Moray V3.3a For Windows Maintenance Release
Build 7025, today. I have tried all of the several different dated plugin I have
on my system to no avail. Moray V3.3 runs.

Regards
        Stephen