POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : [Plugin] InsertCode v1.001 Server Time
1 Jun 2024 14:26:37 EDT (-0400)
  [Plugin] InsertCode v1.001 (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Luis
Subject: [Plugin] InsertCode v1.001
Date: 18 Jun 2003 04:41:35
Message: <3ef025bf@news.povray.org>
V1.001 18/06/2003
 Corrected bugs in export.
 Added Name of InsertCode object in export.
 Corrected drawing of status bar in InsertCode dialog.

See :
http://lightning.generator.tuxfamily.org/modules.php3?op=modload&name=Moray_plugins&file=index
or moray.binaries
for download

Luis

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: [Plugin] InsertCode v1.001
Date: 26 Jun 2003 08:45:18
Message: <3efaeade$1@news.povray.org>
Luis,
Could it be that deleting the plugin from a scene (not from the program!),
some info stays hidden? I had a test scene which worked perfectly with your
plugin. I then deleted it from the scene, but at the next start-up of the
scene, Moray told me "Plugin bug: Scene contains keys for unknown objects".
If I tried to shut down Moray I got:

Debug Assertion failed
Program... blablabla...MorayWin.exe
File Wincore.cpp
Line 958

What do you think? Is it a bug in your plugin?

Thomas

"Luis" <NOS### [at] ifrancecom> schreef in bericht
> V1.001 18/06/2003
>  Corrected bugs in export.
>  Added Name of InsertCode object in export.
>  Corrected drawing of status bar in InsertCode dialog.
>
> See :

http://lightning.generator.tuxfamily.org/modules.php3?op=modload&name=Moray_
plugins&file=index
> or moray.binaries
> for download
>
> Luis

Post a reply to this message

| Could it be that deleting the plugin from a scene (not from the program!),
| some info stays hidden? I had a test scene which worked perfectly with your
| plugin. I then deleted it from the scene, but at the next start-up of the
| scene, Moray told me "Plugin bug: Scene contains keys for unknown objects".
| If I tried to shut down Moray I got:
|
| Debug Assertion failed
| Program... blablabla...MorayWin.exe
| File Wincore.cpp
| Line 958
|
| What do you think? Is it a bug in your plugin?
|
| Thomas

Well, in general i have same type of error with Anim Plugin...
I've not detected this bug...
What Moray version did you use ? (3.5 RC1 or 3.3)

Luis

Post a reply to this message