POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : [Plugin] InsertCode v1.0 Server Time
1 Jun 2024 12:07:30 EDT (-0400)
  [Plugin] InsertCode v1.0 (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Luis
Subject: [Plugin] InsertCode v1.0
Date: 17 Jun 2003 07:18:53
Message: <3eeef91d$1@news.povray.org>
I finished a new plugin for Moray. Please see moray.binaries

Luis

Post a reply to this message

From: Steve Shelby
Subject: Re: [Plugin] InsertCode v1.0
Date: 17 Jun 2003 08:31:21
Message: <3eef0a19@news.povray.org>
Luis,
This is totally cool! This looks like it could open up all kinds of
possibilities. Thank you for sharing. :~^}>
Steve Shelby

"Luis" <NOS### [at] ifrancecom> wrote in message
> I finished a new plugin for Moray. Please see moray.binaries
>
> Luis

Post a reply to this message

> I finished a new plugin for Moray. Please see moray.binaries
>
> Luis

I like it :-)
Much better than my feeble attempt.

Would it be possible to optionally add a header to the output.
Something like
// InsertCode003
or what ever the Objects name is.
When I'm debugging my scenes it would be nice to tell where everything is
coming from.

Stephen

Post a reply to this message