POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : SeaShell: The documentation 1/3 (plugin) Server Time
1 Jun 2024 12:02:40 EDT (-0400)
  SeaShell: The documentation 1/3 (plugin) (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: SeaShell: The documentation 1/3 (plugin)
Date: 11 Aug 2003 05:45:56
Message: <3F3765D4.3368E555@nitg.tno.nl>
Hi to all!

Philippe Gibone had already presented us with the SeaShell plugin (for
those of you who missed that one, it is attached to this message), now
with the close collaboration of Sylvain Leseur, he has made available an
extensive documentation in French and in English. From now on, nobody
will have the pretext to say that he/she is unable to model a shell!

My humble role has been to translate the documentation in pdf format.
Because of the size of the files, they are posted in moray.binaries.
Please look there to download them.

On behalve of all of us (potential) shell-builders, a sincere thanks to
Philippe and Sylvain!

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (69 KB)

My News group reader (Free Agent) cannot decode the attachments. The problem
seems to be that they are marked 1/3 2/3 and 3/3 internally. Error for plugin
"Agent was able to locate only 1 of 3 sections for the binary file"
I can manually decode the manuals but have problems reading it. I am present
downloading the latest version of Acrobat reader.

Regards
        Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> Philippe Gibone had already presented us with the SeaShell plugin (for
> those of you who missed that one, it is attached to this message), now
> with the close collaboration of Sylvain Leseur, he has made available an
> extensive documentation in French and in English. From now on, nobody
> will have the pretext to say that he/she is unable to model a shell!
>
> My humble role has been to translate the documentation in pdf format.
> Because of the size of the files, they are posted in moray.binaries.
> Please look there to download them.
>
> On behalve of all of us (potential) shell-builders, a sincere thanks to
> Philippe and Sylvain!
>
> Thomas

Thanks a lot Thomas
Pfffffff !.Great!   I'm very happy! Thanks for your help.
An other thing .Would you help me to translate something no easy for my
my contribution to the IRTC. It 's a little text but surrealist ? If you
wish,
If you have enough time etc....
Friendly
Sylvain