POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Feature request Server Time
17 May 2024 21:10:43 EDT (-0400)
  Feature request (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Bernd Klenk
Subject: Feature request
Date: 18 Dec 2003 04:30:12
Message: <21t2uv42r2vniahsahr8k0v19a4iapbct2@4ax.com>
Hi all.

As I worked on meshes last night, I noticed, that all selections in
the editor are gone if I leave the editor.

What happened:
I selected about 100 faces and leaned back to exhale (Huh --- cough,
damn smoking...) and hitted accidently the tab key - - - NO - - - all
selctions gone.

Or, sometimes I work in the editor and want to do a testrender, but
forgot to assign a texture to some other object.

Why not put someting up like the presets for camera positions?
Wouldn't it be very handy to save 1-9 presets for selections and give
them names?

Mhh? No? Yes?

--
Bernd

Post a reply to this message

> As I worked on meshes last night, I noticed, that all selections in
> the editor are gone if I leave the editor.
>
> What happened:
> I selected about 100 faces and leaned back to exhale (Huh --- cough,
> damn smoking...) and hitted accidently the tab key - - - NO - - - all
> selctions gone.
>
> Or, sometimes I work in the editor and want to do a testrender, but
> forgot to assign a texture to some other object.
>
> Why not put someting up like the presets for camera positions?
> Wouldn't it be very handy to save 1-9 presets for selections and give
> them names?
>
> Mhh? No? Yes?
>
> --
> Bernd

Post a reply to this message

This was intended to be a new message, not a reply.

Posted it again. Maybe Lutz is listening...

--
Bernd Klenk
dah### [at] bernd-klenkde