POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Importing UDO files into Moray??? : Importing UDO files into Moray??? Server Time: 19 Jan 2019 05:02:36 GMT
  Importing UDO files into Moray???
From: larryfulkerson
Date: 26 Feb 2009 23:40:01
So um.......I found a really cool gastruck that I downloaded for free.  It was
in 3ds format and I used PoseRay to convert it to a UDO format.  Now my problem
is to get Moray to read it in.  I think I have to do an "import" of the file.
But when I go to file->import-> I get two choices PDB and city coordinates.  So
I'm wondering how to get Moray to import a UDO file.  Anybody know?