POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Shifting the anmation time line : Re: Shifting the anmation time line Server Time: 24 Sep 2020 19:06:46 GMT
  Re: Shifting the anmation time line
From: Stephen
Date: 18 Feb 2008 10:27:35
On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 09:39:25 +0100, "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet>
wrote:

>I think this group is still read on a fairly regular basis (at least I do),
>so be patient as unfortunately I know about nothing about animation in
>Moray. :-(
>
>Stephen probably is the expert.
>
>Thomas

It is very kind of you to say so Thomas but I have never used the animation
feature. I only ever created a static scene then modified the output in PovRay
to animate it.
(Assuming that it is me :) There are a few Stephens and Steves here :)

Charles, I am sorry that I cannot help you with this and that was why I did not
reply. I wish you luck and if you work out how to do it please post the method
here.

Regards
	Stephen