POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.dos : FreeRAY 2018 and Annual Inform Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:30:57 EDT (-0400)
  FreeRAY 2018 and Annual Inform (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Rafael
Subject: FreeRAY 2018 and Annual Inform
Date: 1 Apr 2019 15:30:00
Message: <web.5ca2657f59264f272ac34ca00@news.povray.org>
FreeRay 2018 has 18 new 3D POVRay objects. 17 of them are DOS compatible in
FreeDOS.
You can see an object in the official library. Other 150 objects (previous
versions included) will be posted (if God wants...) this month (maybe more
time).

For now, you can see other objects in my Web Site.
http://freeray.juegosenlazaruscostarricenses.com

A new free POVRay-Lazarus (Dos compatible) game in
https://juegosenlazaruscr.itch.io/minigolf-en-el-parque.

This year, I am working for my personal software competition in
https://itch.io/jam/50-assembly-language. I will try new software for Smooth
Triangle Subdivision of Bezier Cubic Triangles and other methods with SSE
assambler.

I thanks you, is some day POVRay manages Bezier Cubic Triangles..., but it is
not necessary. I think it is an elegant alternative to smooth triangles. Sure,
FreeRay 2019 will include (background), some archives for this.

Post a reply to this message

"Rafael" <Rof### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> I thanks you, is some day POVRay manages Bezier Cubic Triangles..., but it is
> not necessary. I think it is an elegant alternative to smooth triangles. Sure,
> FreeRay 2019 will include (background), some archives for this.

Jim T implemented this in SDL:

http://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3Cweb.5b72d0a41835ff23be7517870%40news.povray.org%3E/