POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.dos : Annual Inform Server Time: 22 Oct 2017 21:04:01 GMT
  Annual Inform (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Rafael
Subject: Annual Inform
Date: 16 May 2014 22:00:00
Message: <web.53768a32c2b6eb0cdd463cda0@news.povray.org>
This year, FreeRay2013 contains twenty 3D LGPL objects in this temporary link
http://www.filefactory.com/file/4zko0fsusvh9/FreeRay_2013%20y%20CAFE2011.zip.
You will encounter older objects and CAFE2011 also.  I want to donate 3D objects
to your object library.

This year, I accelerate 3D meshes (picture meshes with transparent color
inclusive) for games.  I’m planning LGPL core code soon.  You will need an
external modeler still.  Sorry, I don’t have any free 3D competitive game for
links, only commercial games for FreeDOS, Windows and MAC: “Origamis Iniciales”
and “Bloques Iniciales”.

This year, I will accelerate solid rigid humans for games.  You will see soon,
but I don’t know which option is the best:  Pascal with SDL, or virtual CAFE
without display.