POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : animation within animation : Re: animation within animation Server Time
16 Apr 2024 00:56:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: animation within animation
From: Stephen
Date: 29 Oct 2006 15:25:59
Message: <ki3ak2922ua1r04re3bimndi50e00ddfgk@4ax.com>
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:04:13 -0400, Tim Cook <z99### [at] bellsouthnet> wrote:

>> Did you ever get it to display in colour?
>
>Yes, by way of making three separate DF3s, one each for red, green, and
>blue, then stacking the containing boxes (if they exactly line up they
>have coincident surface issues).

I did something similar about the same time using three df3's I made from the
"Invisible Orchard's" Cubic Mandelbrot code. Only I used one containing box with
a material that had three emitting medias in the interior. Each media used its
own df3 file. I have just tried to reproduce it using a photo and extracting the
R,G and B channels to no avail. I can't get an image, drat! I can't find my
original scene as I did it two system crashes ago :-(

Regards
	Stephen