POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Dynamic Clothing : Re: Dynamic Clothing Server Time
20 Apr 2024 06:41:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dynamic Clothing
From: Stephen
Date: 17 Apr 2007 06:07:32
Message: <k27923h3dldb5d57oqa9k37jiqpqqh1roq@4ax.com>
On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:54:34 +0200, "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet>
wrote:

>Oh, I shall go there too. Looks interesting!
>I still have to dive into Clothing Designer though.
>I have not tried animations so far, although that will be needed for more
>dynamic posings, so, for the time being I have no solutions. The renderosity
>forum seems most appropriate I think.

I think that FlyerX's advice is a good starting place. Get the latest updates.
Besides trying out different settings. I notice things like; it looks like
several vertex are not included in the simulation when it is running but when it
is finished they are where they should be. The simulation just stops with no
indication of why. I'll admit that the animation is quite extreme. (I don't know
if you remember the Spinkick one I posted in moray.binaries in 2002)

Regards
	Stephen