POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Where do -comments- appear on the tc-rtc? Server Time: 6 Aug 2020 10:31:37 GMT
  Where do -comments- appear on the tc-rtc? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Hildur K
Subject: Where do -comments- appear on the tc-rtc?
Date: 1 Jul 2007 13:10:02
Message: <web.4687a6b5967b2e5ef05f478e0@news.povray.org>
I just finished voting on the Black Robe round and I noticed several people
have voted already. Later I´d like to write some comments when I´ve got my
brain around it.

I didn´t see any comments written on the images, are the comments not
visible to other members, only to the person who submitted the image?

Or are there none written yet?

I always like to read other people´s comments on the images. I find that
part sometimes the most interesting. Some people notice things and concepts
and important details I haven´t even seen!

Just wondering,

Hildur

***from file: notable for lighting texturing modeling composition***

Post a reply to this message

"Hildur K." <hil### [at] 3dcafemailevery1net> wrote in message

> I just finished voting on the Black Robe round and I noticed several
> people
> have voted already. Later I´d like to write some comments when I´ve got my
> brain around it.
>
> I didn´t see any comments written on the images, are the comments not
> visible to other members, only to the person who submitted the image?
>
> Or are there none written yet?
>
> I always like to read other people´s comments on the images. I find that
> part sometimes the most interesting. Some people notice things and
> concepts
> and important details I haven´t even seen!
>
> Just wondering,

     Hi Hildur, yes, there are comments, and at the moment, they only appear
to the participant, this is one of the little 'bugs' that I mentioned on the
mailing list - I thought this was fixed. Anyway, do go ahead and comment,
(or save it for a couple of days), and the comments will probably appear
tomorrow or the next day to the public, (Colin has tried to call me, but
I've been out all afternoon, I'll meet him tomorrow).

     ~Steve~

> Hildur
>
> ***from file: notable for lighting texturing modeling composition***

      :o)

Post a reply to this message