POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : The ice is broken... Server Time
28 Mar 2024 17:05:10 EDT (-0400)
  The ice is broken... (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: St
Subject: The ice is broken...
Date: 25 Jun 2007 18:26:57
Message: <46804131$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/display/index.html

   Keep them coming folks.  :o)

       ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: Andrey K
Subject: Re: The ice is broken...
Date: 26 Jun 2007 22:25:03
Message: <web.4681c9543789bf9b8123242a0@news.povray.org>
> http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/display/index.html

Looks nice. But what is meaning of this SINGLE picture? It is a sample?
Cover image for entire competition?

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 27 Jun 2007 02:30:42
Message: <46820412$1@news.povray.org>
"Andrey K." <run### [at] yandexru> wrote in message
>> http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/display/index.html
>

> Looks nice. But what is meaning of this SINGLE picture? It is a sample?
> Cover image for entire competition?

  Hi Andrey, no, it's the first upload of what hopefully might be many for
this NEW Ray-Tracing Challenge. The competition ends on the 30th, so there
should be more to come. For instance, I've nearly finished my image, so I
should be uploading soon - I hope!   :o)

    ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message