POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Before and After and new website Server Time
29 Mar 2024 07:14:36 EDT (-0400)
  Before and After and new website (Message 1 to 10 of 62)
From: St
Subject: Before and After and new website
Date: 1 May 2007 02:22:17
Message: <4636dc99@news.povray.org>
Hi guys

    The "Before and After" round is now over and you can view the entries
here: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/3dextra/

      Thanks to those that took part, it's very much appreciated!

   Ok, here's the new website, it's clean and simple and everything works
(fingers crossed!). This is now open for the first official TC-RTC Stills
round of "The Black Robe". Please feel free to create an account and have a
nosey around. For now, you'll find some sample images where you can try out
the commenting and rating system, (these will all be deleted at the end of
the week). Please let me know if you spot anything wrong. At the moment,
there isn't a FAQ, but this will hopefully be available later, so check
back.

  If any of you nice povers feel like you want to put a link up on your
site, then that would also be much appreciated.

   Lastly, again, thank you to the guys that did some testing for us.

     http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/

         Regards,

          ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message