POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Re: irtc...being proactive Server Time
16 Apr 2024 00:24:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: irtc...being proactive (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Markus Altendorff
Subject: Re: irtc...being proactive
Date: 28 Jan 2007 17:11:42
Message: <45BD1F7B.4040809@anthrosphinx.de>
I wrote five minutes ago, in irtc.animations:

> The current admin is supposedly Jesse Becker, though it's really
> worrisome that he's so long unaccounted for... maybe just because i've
> had very bad experiences when people suddenly stopped their online
> activities, because things DO happen...
>
> Feeding J.B.'s PGP key (not the name) from his Nov.2006 postings into
> Google turned up no newsgroup posts after Jan. 2005. OK, that's not
> quite thorough research, and proves just about nothing, but it's as
> disquieting as the IRTC's silence.
>
> I've written to his two PGP-confirmed mail accounts that turned up in
> the process. Keeping fingers crossed...

Alright, i'm officially creeped out now.

Both accounts, at speakeasy.net and yahoo.com, do not exist
(any more?). Bounce, end of Data, "This user doesn't have a
yahoo.com account", "speakeasy.net: Sorry, no mailbox here
by that name".

Well, i ran out of ideas and can see the floor of my toolbox
now. Don't know what else to do. Will pass this on to stills
and irtc-l, too. Don't flame me for crossposting. I just
felt it's important.

Anybody else any bright ideas...?

-Markus

Post a reply to this message

Markus Altendorff <maa### [at] anthrosphinxde> wrote:

> > Feeding J.B.'s PGP key (not the name) from his Nov.2006 postings into
> > Google turned up no newsgroup posts after Jan. 2005. OK, that's not
> > quite thorough research, and proves just about nothing, but it's as
> > disquieting as the IRTC's silence.

valid???

http://luni.org/pipermail/luni/2002-June/005887.html

Hildur

Post a reply to this message

"Markus Altendorff" <maa### [at] anthrosphinxde> wrote in message
news:45B### [at] anthrosphinxde...
> I wrote five minutes ago, in irtc.animations:
>
> > The current admin is supposedly Jesse Becker, though it's really
> > worrisome that he's so long unaccounted for... maybe just because i've
> > had very bad experiences when people suddenly stopped their online
> > activities, because things DO happen...
> >
> > Feeding J.B.'s PGP key (not the name) from his Nov.2006 postings into
> > Google turned up no newsgroup posts after Jan. 2005. OK, that's not
> > quite thorough research, and proves just about nothing, but it's as
> > disquieting as the IRTC's silence.
> >
> > I've written to his two PGP-confirmed mail accounts that turned up in
> > the process. Keeping fingers crossed...
>
> Alright, i'm officially creeped out now.
>
> Both accounts, at speakeasy.net and yahoo.com, do not exist
> (any more?). Bounce, end of Data, "This user doesn't have a
> yahoo.com account", "speakeasy.net: Sorry, no mailbox here
> by that name".
>
> Well, i ran out of ideas and can see the floor of my toolbox
> now. Don't know what else to do. Will pass this on to stills
> and irtc-l, too. Don't flame me for crossposting. I just
> felt it's important.
>
> Anybody else any bright ideas...?
>
> -Markus

no, we just see what develops.........

And, Markus you are right (the voice of reason) I would hate it
if someone or a group of someone's walked into my house
and started cooking.

Bruno
Last, I would never want harm to come to anybody....I hope this
person (irtc.admin) is not hurt or in any kind of serious danger.
We have enough crap to deal with on this planet.
I guess that's why I escape into my computer and program.

dbott

Post a reply to this message