POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Where to post your final TINA CHeP images. Server Time
28 Mar 2024 19:05:08 EDT (-0400)
  Where to post your final TINA CHeP images. (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Jim Charter
Subject: Re: Where to post your final TINA CHeP images.
Date: 30 Jan 2007 15:35:49
Message: <45bfac25@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message
>

>>Hey, hi all.
>>
>> For those entering the 'Pseudo IRTC' topic...
>

>     Ok, so how shall I work this? I mean, as I receive the files*, do we
> want to view them immediately, as they come in? Or shall I wait like the
> IRTC does?
>
>     Consequently, as I've nearly finished my entry**, if we go with the
> first idea, then I'll open the website with my image for you all to gawp at.
> ;)
>
>     *This is, if indeed, there are any entrants. I would hope that there's
> going to be more than ten. <whistles in the air>
>     **Give it a couple of days or so, and I think I'll crack it.
>
>       ~Steve~

Thanks for doing this Steve, I would say stick to the irtc format whever
possible.

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 31 Jan 2007 03:31:09
Message: <45c053cd$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> schreef in bericht
>>     Ok, so how shall I work this? I mean, as I receive the files*, do we
>> want to view them immediately, as they come in? Or shall I wait like the
>> IRTC does?
>>
>>     Consequently, as I've nearly finished my entry**, if we go with the
>> first idea, then I'll open the website with my image for you all to gawp
>> at. ;)
>>
>>     *This is, if indeed, there are any entrants. I would hope that
>> there's going to be more than ten. <whistles in the air>
>>     **Give it a couple of days or so, and I think I'll crack it.
>>
>>       ~Steve~
>>

> Thanks for doing this Steve, I would say stick to the irtc format whever
> possible.

I agree with Jim. You don't want to give others new ideas and try to do
better than you!  :-)
In any case, I believe it is better to show the images all at the same time,
just after the deadline.

ok...about halfway through my scene now....

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 31 Jan 2007 04:56:21
Message: <45c067c5$1@news.povray.org>
Yep, thanks Jim, Thomas. I'll go with that. Just wasn't sure about it.

     I've gotta say though, I'm looking forward to this!  :o)

      ~Steve~