POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Some news from the Admins concerning the IRTC Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:03:26 EDT (-0400)
  Some news from the Admins concerning the IRTC (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Bill Pragnell
Subject: Re: Some news from the Admins concerning the IRTC
Date: 26 Jan 2007 11:45:00
Message: <web.45ba2f22927634c0731f01d10@news.povray.org>
I'd just like to say, I've been watching this discussion with interest, and
I too sincerely hope the IRTC isn't dead but just pining for the fjords.
Hopefully, it has not ceased to be, but will shortly muscle up to those
bars and VOOM!
</monty python>

This mini-round of the unofficial Competition for Raytracing to be found on
the Internet will no doubt keep the flame alive for the time being. On a
more practical note, watch out, I've got some ideas for submission too! :-)

Bill

Post a reply to this message

> I'd just like to say, I've been watching this discussion with interest, and
> I too sincerely hope the IRTC isn't dead but just pining for the fjords.
> Hopefully, it has not ceased to be, but will shortly muscle up to those
> bars and VOOM!
> </monty python>

  LOL!

> This mini-round of the unofficial Competition for Raytracing to be found on
> the Internet will no doubt keep the flame alive for the time being. On a
> more practical note, watch out, I've got some ideas for submission too! :-)

   Go for it Bill! :o)

   ~Steve~

> Bill

Post a reply to this message