POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted! Server Time
25 Apr 2024 10:17:56 EDT (-0400)
   "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted! (Message 73 to 82 of 82)
From: Bruno Cabasson
Subject: Re: "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted!
Date: 26 Jan 2007 04:05:00
Message: <web.45b9c3412adc5aebf5fba6ef0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> "Stephen" <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> schreef in bericht
> >
> > Ah you're French and you have a president. I'm a Brit and only a subject,
> > so
> > don't rub it in :-)
>
> Aahh... but we have a queen! ...they don't! (and are they jealous!!!!)
> :-)
>
> Thomas

such a name..)

    Bruno

Post a reply to this message

From: Bruno Cabasson
Date: 26 Jan 2007 04:05:01
Message: <web.45b9c3ec2adc5aebf5fba6ef0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:

> <blush> <blush>
> I am proud of my daughter
>
> Thomas

Well, Thomas, you know what you have to do now: show us how she looks like!

    Bruno

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 26 Jan 2007 05:55:01
Message: <web.45b9dd592adc5aebf1cb1e660@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> "Stephen" <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> schreef in bericht
> >
> > Ah you're French and you have a president. I'm a Brit and only a subject,
> > so
> > don't rub it in :-)
>
> Aahh... but we have a queen! ...they don't! (and are they jealous!!!!)
> :-)
>
> Thomas

Using our Royals as an example (Present one excepted) I think they had the
right idea back in 1793.

Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 26 Jan 2007 09:52:10
Message: <45ba159a$1@news.povray.org>
"Bruno Cabasson" <bru### [at] alcatelaleniaspacefr> schreef in bericht

> Well, Thomas, you know what you have to do now: show us how she looks
> like!

I was afraid of that  :-)
I shall.... But first the pseudo-irtc. I am not going to include her yet....

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> Using our Royals as an example (Present one excepted) I think they had the
> right idea back in 1793.

Interestingly, we have been a republic (or a kind of republic) since 1581,
till 1794. In 1815, we got our first real king.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> (with
> such a name..)

Aah! That is true! <g>

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
>> <blush> <blush>
>> I am proud of my daughter
>>
>> Thomas
>
> Well, Thomas, you know what you have to do now: show us how she looks like!
>
>     Bruno

As I believe I christened* her may I suggest she could be some sort of
cute csg/blob mascot for the soon to be reborn IRTC?

Post a reply to this message

Verm <pov### [at] thirteeendynucom> wrote:
> Bruno Cabasson wrote:
> > "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> >> <blush> <blush>
> >> I am proud of my daughter
> >>
> >> Thomas
> >
> > Well, Thomas, you know what you have to do now: show us how she looks like!
> >
> >     Bruno
>
> As I believe I christened* her may I suggest she could be some sort of
> cute csg/blob mascot for the soon to be reborn IRTC?

  I would say that would be the right way to go Verm. It would then give
everyone a fair chance to render her without using something like Poser,
(some won't have Poser).

  As for me, I'm (hopefully!) using Vicki, ahem... Tina for this round. :o)

   ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message