POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted! Server Time
23 Apr 2024 18:39:26 EDT (-0400)
   "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted! (Message 21 to 30 of 82)
From: Jim Charter
Subject: Re: "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted!
Date: 24 Jan 2007 15:01:15
Message: <45b7bb0b$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> Verm <pov### [at] thirteeendynucom> wrote:
  >>
>>Primitive - what can you do with just one type of primitive?
>

> start :-)

He lost it, both his head and the start.

I need more elaboration, I'm thinking either "optical illusion", or "the
"universe

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Charter
Date: 24 Jan 2007 15:03:25
Message: <45b7bb8d$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> Beauty

Sure.

> Your favourite tools

Have always liked this one.

> Degradation

Too close to home!

> Something 2D in 3D

Sounds hard

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Charter
Date: 24 Jan 2007 15:04:29
Message: <45b7bbcd@news.povray.org>
Hildur K. wrote:
> One suggestion:
>
> "timeless"  possible interpretations: timeless, classic; running out of
> time; theory of relativity, speed of light should make time stand still;

> clock broke down, does time really exist?

Not bad, not bad at all.

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Charter
Date: 24 Jan 2007 15:07:40
Message: <45b7bc8c@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
>  Floccinaucinihilipilification.

Timely, but too hard.

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Charter
Date: 24 Jan 2007 15:09:20
Message: <45b7bcf0$1@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:
> One more vote for TdeG's TINA CheP

Still not catching the spirit of this one.  Is this a plane tiling reuion?

Post a reply to this message