POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted! Server Time
28 Sep 2024 11:01:58 EDT (-0400)
   "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted! (Message 71 to 80 of 82)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 2 Messages >>>
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted!
Date: 26 Jan 2007 03:00:56
Message: <45b9b538$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> schreef in bericht
news:r34ir29upm3an5fsr59nrf43gvkqaoiadg@4ax.com...

> Ah you're French and you have a president. I'm a Brit and only a subject,
> so
> don't rub it in :-)

Aahh... but we have a queen! ...they don't! (and are they jealous!!!!)
:-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 26 Jan 2007 03:04:02
Message: <45b9b5f2$1@news.povray.org>
"Bruno Cabasson" <bru### [at] alcatelaleniaspacefr> schreef in bericht
> With no surprise, and according to this discussion, the topic for our
> pseudo-IRTC is:
>
>    "This is NOT a checkered plane"
>
> IRTC rules apply.

Hurray!!!

> Dead line for presentation (cannot say 'submission'): 28th feb.
> You will be kept informed on this thread for relevant news.
> A new thread will be started (in pbi?) for this purpose.
>
> Thanks to contributors of this discussion, and especially Thomas de Groot,
> the author of the topic, and the father of TINA CheP!!

<blush> <blush>
I am proud of my daughter

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Bruno Cabasson
Date: 26 Jan 2007 04:05:00
Message: <web.45b9c3412adc5aebf5fba6ef0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> "Stephen" <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> schreef in bericht
> >
> > Ah you're French and you have a president. I'm a Brit and only a subject,
> > so
> > don't rub it in :-)
>
> Aahh... but we have a queen! ...they don't! (and are they jealous!!!!)
> :-)
>
> Thomas

such a name..)

    Bruno

Post a reply to this message

From: Bruno Cabasson
Date: 26 Jan 2007 04:05:01
Message: <web.45b9c3ec2adc5aebf5fba6ef0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:

> <blush> <blush>
> I am proud of my daughter
>
> Thomas

Well, Thomas, you know what you have to do now: show us how she looks like!

    Bruno

Post a reply to this message

"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> "Stephen" <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> schreef in bericht
> >
> > Ah you're French and you have a president. I'm a Brit and only a subject,
> > so
> > don't rub it in :-)
>
> Aahh... but we have a queen! ...they don't! (and are they jealous!!!!)
> :-)
>
> Thomas

Using our Royals as an example (Present one excepted) I think they had the
right idea back in 1793.

Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> Well, Thomas, you know what you have to do now: show us how she looks
> like!

I was afraid of that  :-)
I shall.... But first the pseudo-irtc. I am not going to include her yet....

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> Using our Royals as an example (Present one excepted) I think they had the
> right idea back in 1793.

Interestingly, we have been a republic (or a kind of republic) since 1581,
till 1794. In 1815, we got our first real king.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> (with
> such a name..)

Aah! That is true! <g>

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
>> <blush> <blush>
>> I am proud of my daughter
>>
>> Thomas
>
> Well, Thomas, you know what you have to do now: show us how she looks like!
>
>     Bruno

As I believe I christened* her may I suggest she could be some sort of
cute csg/blob mascot for the soon to be reborn IRTC?

Post a reply to this message

Verm <pov### [at] thirteeendynucom> wrote:
> Bruno Cabasson wrote:
> > "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> >> <blush> <blush>
> >> I am proud of my daughter
> >>
> >> Thomas
> >
> > Well, Thomas, you know what you have to do now: show us how she looks like!
> >
> >     Bruno
>
> As I believe I christened* her may I suggest she could be some sort of
> cute csg/blob mascot for the soon to be reborn IRTC?

  I would say that would be the right way to go Verm. It would then give
everyone a fair chance to render her without using something like Poser,
(some won't have Poser).

  As for me, I'm (hopefully!) using Vicki, ahem... Tina for this round. :o)

   ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 2 Messages >>>