POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New topic? Server Time: 6 Aug 2020 11:09:39 GMT
  New topic? (Message 1 to 10 of 57)  
Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Hildur K 
Subject: New topic?
Date: 13 Jan 2007 12:20:00
Message: <web.45a8cdcb437bd0ba505d35150@news.povray.org>
Has a new topic been announced yet for the stills round?
Just wondering.

Hildur


Post a reply to this message

From: Verm
Subject: Re: New topic?
Date: 13 Jan 2007 12:24:47
Message: <45a8cf8f$1@news.povray.org>
Hildur K. wrote:
> Has a new topic been announced yet for the stills round?
> Just wondering.
> 
> Hildur
> 

Nope. http://irtc.org/ftp/.message still shows the old topic.

Hopefully this will be one of the things they automate as they rewrite 
the irtc scripts.

Hopefully I'll actually finish an entry this year too :-)


Post a reply to this message

From: Hildur K 
Subject: Re: New topic?
Date: 13 Jan 2007 14:50:00
Message: <web.45a8f0d1dc71f6c4505d35150@news.povray.org>
>
> Hopefully I'll actually finish an entry this year too :-)

Yeah, me too!


Post a reply to this message

From: St 
Subject: Re: New topic?
Date: 14 Jan 2007 00:36:13
Message: <45a97afd@news.povray.org>
"Verm" <pov### [at] thirteeendynucom> wrote in message 
news:45a8cf8f$1@news.povray.org...
> Hildur K. wrote:
>> Has a new topic been announced yet for the stills round?
>> Just wondering.
>>
>> Hildur
>>
>
> Nope. http://irtc.org/ftp/.message still shows the old topic.
>
> Hopefully this will be one of the things they automate as they rewrite the 
> irtc scripts.

  And hopefully, it's a really interesting subject for the start of the New 
Year.    :o)


    ~Steve~


Post a reply to this message

From: Marc
Subject: Re: New topic?
Date: 14 Jan 2007 17:07:16
Message: <45aa6344$1@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> a écrit dans le message de news: 
45a97afd@news.povray.org...
>
>  And hopefully, it's a really interesting subject for the start of the New 
> Year.    :o)
>
For the start? you are a bit optimistic ;-)

Marc


Post a reply to this message

From: St 
Subject: Re: New topic?
Date: 15 Jan 2007 04:26:06
Message: <45ab025e$1@news.povray.org>
"Marc" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote in message 
news:45aa6344$1@news.povray.org...
>
> "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> a écrit dans le message de news: 
> 45a97afd@news.povray.org...
>>
>>  And hopefully, it's a really interesting subject for the start of the 
>> New Year.    :o)
>>
> For the start? you are a bit optimistic ;-)

     Optimistic in mind, optimistic in nature. But it doesn't change 
anything - time goes on.  :o)


       ~Steve~



>
> Marc
>


Post a reply to this message

From: Kyle
Subject: Re: New topic?
Date: 15 Jan 2007 13:06:17
Message: <a0vmq2hhrmt78hl2tdag1o0s4vgm9vo95q@4ax.com>
On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 04:26:03 -0000, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:

>     Optimistic in mind, optimistic in nature. But it doesn't change 
>anything - time goes on.  :o)
>

Perhaps the new topic will be "optimism".  ;-)


Kyle


Post a reply to this message

From: St 
Subject: Re: New topic?
Date: 15 Jan 2007 13:27:56
Message: <45ab815c@news.povray.org>
"Kyle" <hob### [at] gatenet> wrote in message 
news:a0vmq2hhrmt78hl2tdag1o0s4vgm9vo95q@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 04:26:03 -0000, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>
>>     Optimistic in mind, optimistic in nature. But it doesn't change
>>anything - time goes on.  :o)
>>
>
> Perhaps the new topic will be "optimism".  ;-)

    Ha ha! :o) Yes, what a good one that would be!

     ~Steve~


>
>
> Kyle
>


Post a reply to this message

From: Andrey K 
Subject: Re: New topic?
Date: 18 Jan 2007 07:40:00
Message: <web.45af2410dc71f6c48123242a0@news.povray.org>
"Hildur K." <hil### [at] 3dcafemailevery1net> wrote:
> Has a new topic been announced yet for the stills round?
> Just wondering.
>
> Hildur


I think, there is some problems. (It is very deep thinking :) ).

1. Problems with WEB-submission form, for example, exist for few month.

2. Problems with September-October 2006 stills round - submissions for this
round first allocated in 2006-12-31 folder, and then it was moved.

3. Problems with receiving answer messages and so on.


May be current topic "Complexity" be a last topic? B-r-r-r. :(

P.S. Sorry for my language.


Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: New topic?
Date: 18 Jan 2007 08:06:28
Message: <45af2a84@news.povray.org>
"Andrey K." <run### [at] yandexru> schreef in bericht 
news:web.45af2410dc71f6c48123242a0@news.povray.org...

>
> I think, there is some problems. (It is very deep thinking :) ).
>

So, maybe, the next topic will be "problems"....

Thomas


Post a reply to this message

Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>

Copyright 2003-2008 Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.