POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New topic? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:51:30 EDT (-0400)
  New topic? (Message 1 to 10 of 57)
From: Hildur K
Subject: New topic?
Date: 13 Jan 2007 07:20:00
Message: <web.45a8cdcb437bd0ba505d35150@news.povray.org>
Has a new topic been announced yet for the stills round?
Just wondering.

Hildur

Post a reply to this message

From: Verm
Subject: Re: New topic?
Date: 13 Jan 2007 07:24:47
Message: <45a8cf8f$1@news.povray.org>
Hildur K. wrote:
> Has a new topic been announced yet for the stills round?
> Just wondering.
>
> Hildur

Nope. http://irtc.org/ftp/.message still shows the old topic.

Hopefully this will be one of the things they automate as they rewrite
the irtc scripts.

Hopefully I'll actually finish an entry this year too :-)

Post a reply to this message

> Hopefully I'll actually finish an entry this year too :-)

Yeah, me too!

Post a reply to this message

"Verm" <pov### [at] thirteeendynucom> wrote in message
> Hildur K. wrote:
>> Has a new topic been announced yet for the stills round?
>> Just wondering.
>>
>> Hildur
>>

> Nope. http://irtc.org/ftp/.message still shows the old topic.
>
> Hopefully this will be one of the things they automate as they rewrite the
> irtc scripts.

  And hopefully, it's a really interesting subject for the start of the New
Year.    :o)

    ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

>  And hopefully, it's a really interesting subject for the start of the New
> Year.    :o)

For the start? you are a bit optimistic ;-)

Marc

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 14 Jan 2007 23:26:06
Message: <45ab025e$1@news.povray.org>
"Marc" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote in message

> 45a97afd@news.povray.org...
>>
>>  And hopefully, it's a really interesting subject for the start of the
>> New Year.    :o)
>>
> For the start? you are a bit optimistic ;-)

     Optimistic in mind, optimistic in nature. But it doesn't change
anything - time goes on.  :o)

       ~Steve~

> Marc

Post a reply to this message

From: Kyle
Date: 15 Jan 2007 08:06:17
Message: <a0vmq2hhrmt78hl2tdag1o0s4vgm9vo95q@4ax.com>
On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 04:26:03 -0000, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:

>     Optimistic in mind, optimistic in nature. But it doesn't change
>anything - time goes on.  :o)

Perhaps the new topic will be "optimism".  ;-)

Kyle

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 15 Jan 2007 08:27:56
Message: <45ab815c@news.povray.org>
"Kyle" <hob### [at] gatenet> wrote in message
> On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 04:26:03 -0000, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>
>>     Optimistic in mind, optimistic in nature. But it doesn't change
>>anything - time goes on.  :o)
>>

> Perhaps the new topic will be "optimism".  ;-)

    Ha ha! :o) Yes, what a good one that would be!

     ~Steve~

> Kyle

Post a reply to this message

From: Andrey K
Date: 18 Jan 2007 02:40:00
Message: <web.45af2410dc71f6c48123242a0@news.povray.org>
"Hildur K." <hil### [at] 3dcafemailevery1net> wrote:
> Has a new topic been announced yet for the stills round?
> Just wondering.
>
> Hildur

I think, there is some problems. (It is very deep thinking :) ).

1. Problems with WEB-submission form, for example, exist for few month.

2. Problems with September-October 2006 stills round - submissions for this
round first allocated in 2006-12-31 folder, and then it was moved.

3. Problems with receiving answer messages and so on.

May be current topic "Complexity" be a last topic? B-r-r-r. :(

P.S. Sorry for my language.

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 18 Jan 2007 03:06:28
Message: <45af2a84@news.povray.org>
"Andrey K." <run### [at] yandexru> schreef in bericht

> I think, there is some problems. (It is very deep thinking :) ).

So, maybe, the next topic will be "problems"....

Thomas