POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Congrats to Mr. Kern! Server Time
20 Apr 2024 10:28:05 EDT (-0400)
  Congrats to Mr. Kern! (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Mike the Elder
Subject: Congrats to Mr. Kern!
Date: 25 Jul 2006 14:00:00
Message: <web.44c65b4bdb878ef2aaf01cad0@news.povray.org>
Congratulations to Mr. Norbert Kern for producing a fine 1st place IRTC
image and for defeating a cliche'  - ( A nice guy finished FIRST.)

Post a reply to this message

From: Marc
Subject: Re: Congrats to Mr. Kern!
Date: 25 Jul 2006 17:18:06
Message: <44c68a8e$1@news.povray.org>

news: web.44c65b4bdb878ef2aaf01cad0@news.povray.org...
> Congratulations to Mr. Norbert Kern for producing a fine 1st place IRTC
> image and for defeating a cliche'  - ( A nice guy finished FIRST.)

Yes bravo Norbert!

Marc

Post a reply to this message

From: Norbert Kern
Date: 26 Jul 2006 05:45:00
Message: <web.44c73927561ea853904d03860@news.povray.org>
"Mike the Elder" <zer### [at] wyanorg> wrote:
> Congratulations to Mr. Norbert Kern for producing a fine 1st place IRTC
> image and for defeating a cliche'  - ( A nice guy finished FIRST.)

First of all - thank you very much.
Then - my english isn't good enough to understand the whole comment. Do you
mean the other winners aren't nice guys?

Just kidding -
Norbert Kern