POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Late website update? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 02:51:09 EDT (-0400)
  Late website update? (Message 11 to 17 of 17)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: Re: Late website update?
Date: 6 Apr 2005 15:09:23
Message: <425433e3@news.povray.org>
"Renderdog" <slo### [at] hiwaaynet> wrote in message

> I haven't talked to them about this but I believe the IRTC
> admins have been worn out for some time, just going
> through the motions, but finding someone reliable to do
> the work is difficult and also requires some work.

How much, and which bits of the process are handled manually?

I'm not being rude - from experience, I quite understand how such
commitments can get out of hand and become a real pain (which is why I'm not
offering to take any responsibility ;).

Still, if nothing more, I'm sure many members of the community would be
willing to help in some way - for example if more automation would reduce
the burden.

Post a reply to this message